Tuesday, August 02, 2005

WHY?x30=WEIRD

I look in the mirror and ask myself why,
why?
I woke up to day and asked myself why,
why?
I again went to a job I complain about daily and asked myself why,
why?
Today I worried and feared the dream and asked myself why,
why?
My father didn't love me, but I still love my son and ask myself why,
why?
I see a homeless man, it causes me pain, and I ask myself why,
why?
I feel guilty when in the presence of my mother and as myself why,
why?
I feel ashamed when I eat for enjoyment and ask myself why,
why?
I love my wife yet I can love another and ask myself why,
why?
I enjoy material possessions and ask myself why,
why?
I love my friends as I hate them and ask myself why,
why?
I don't dream in my sleep, but sleep in my dream and ask myself why,
why?
People praise God then kill their neighbor and I ask myself why,
why?
I see the world's beauty, and feel it's disgust and as myself why,
why?
Today is yesterday and tomorrow today and I ask myself why,
why?
I was born and I'll die, and ask myself why,
why?
I write these thoughts and ask myself why,
why?
I ask the question why,
why?
Say the word why ten more times and it'll seem weird,
why?
Do this with all things we know and it'll seem weird, then ask yourself
why?

2 Comments:

Blogger APoY said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 PM  
Blogger APoY said...

There's some really great lines in there (I particularly like 'I don't dream in my sleep, but I sleep in my dream' - that's classic!).

I've asked myself many if not all of those questions at one time or other also.

I don't claim to know any of the answers either. I know 'my' answers...as sure as heaven you'll arrive at or choose your own answers too. But conclusions are like the implicate order of infinite potentiality - they should always be in a state of flux & transient constant change...

You're right - It does sound weird with enough repetition...just like Life I suppose.

All I can offer for now is the following ~

'Many a God has been fooled by their own dreams...'

ONE in an infinity of ways : I AM.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home